Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

I will be speaking at JavaOne 2015

I'll be speaking at JavaOne this year again! This time I have 2 talks accepted:

CON3597 - Having Fun with Javassist. This is merely a live coding session where I demonstrate various uses of the Javassist library for Java bytecode manipulation. I've delivered this talk multiple times and every time it is different as it turns out quite interactive and attendees usually ask questions right in the middle of the talk so I have to adjust the content as I go. Usually it's quite fun, so I enjoy presenting this talk.

CON6699 - What's the Best IDE for Java EE? I'm not sure how this one turns out - it's so much to talk about and so little time. I'll be presenting this talk along with Max Rydahl Andersen and Adam Bien. This time we're focusing solely on Java EE. Basically - it's and overview of what's available for Java EE users in Eclipse, NetBeans IDE, and IntelliJ IDEA.


Both the talks can be found in the content catalogue for JavaOne.

2 comments:

Ilja said...

Wow! Congrats!

radleanaber said...

TITON ARENA RISE & HIIT - Titanium Flat Irons | TITON ARENA RISE & HIIT
TITON ARENA apple watch aluminum vs titanium RISE & HIIT is titanium nose jewelry a collaboration between titanium bars TITON ARENA, a manufacturer fallout 76 black titanium of high titanium watch band performance mobile equipment.

Disqus for Code Impossible